SES WEEKLY FORECAST
February 1-5, 2016
5 Day Forecast
- Mon.1 Val-o-gram Forms go home
- Tues. 2 PTO Meeting 6:30 pm
- Tues. 2 Principals' Meeting 8:30 @ D.O.
- Wed. 3 Technology Professional Development - During Planning
- Wed. 3 Faculty Meeting 3:15 (to complete AdvancED material)
- Fri. 5 Team 4 Duty
Faculty Meeting this Wednesday
I hate that we are scheduling a Faculty Meeting at short notice this week. Our AdvancED Accreditation work is due this Friday and we need to finalize a few things. Thank you for your help. We are almost at the END of this long process.
- Feb. 8 Val-o-Gram forms due
- Feb. 8 ADK Meeting 4:00
- Feb. 8 Author Visit (3rd-5th)
- Feb. 9 Grade Level Meetings (During Planning)
- Feb. 9 Variety Show Auditions (after school)
- Wed. 10 Clemson Practicum Students here
- Thurs. 11 Variety Show Auditions (after school)
- Fri. 12 Val-o-grams go home
- Fri. 12 TEAM 1 DUTY
Even though we have gotten off to a slow start, please be aware that we have recently communicated and encouraged our dads to participate in our Watch D.O.G.S. program. We should start having more dads sign up to spend a day at Spearman soon. If a dad contacts you about being a Watch Dog, have them contact Ms. Mann to schedule a day.
This is a great program that gets our dads involved in our school and in the lives of their child. Thank you for your willingness to make each dad feel welcomed as they spend time in your class and our school.