ISP News & Notes
August 31, 2015 - The Back to School Edition
Welcome back, Sophomores!
And DON'T FORGET....upload copies of new visa, passport, port of entry stamp, and I-94 to ISSS Link no later than Sunday, September 13.
Six Flags Over Georgia - Saturday, September 26
- WHEN: Saturday, September 26
- DEPARTURE: 11 am, Transportation Hub, CLIFF Shuttles
- RETURN: Departure from Six Flags at 7 pm; Return to campus at 8 pm
- COST: $10 cash only
Host Family Program - Last Day to Apply, August 31
For both students and hosts the program is voluntary, and student participants should have a genuine interest in learning about life in the US and developing personal relationships beyond the college campus. Degree of involvement is agreed upon between each paired student and host family.
- APPLY - Deadline is August 31.
- Host Family Reception, September 8, 5:30-6:30 - Participants are asked to attend.
ISAB Application Now Open
This fall semester the ISAB will meet one Monday each month from 6-7 PM: September 14, October 5, November 16, and December 7. Members should attend each meeting.
Applications for 10 positions are being accepted now through September 7. Apply online.
Email OxISP@emory.edu with any questions about ISAB.