Mahanay News- February 10, 2020
Mahanay Dress Code
As the school year continues, we have noticed multiple students coming to school out of dress code. Below are the Mahanay dress code guidelines.
- Any solid color collared shirts
- Pants or knee-length shorts (khaki, navy, or blue jeans)
- NO sweatpants
- Leggings may be worn under skirts or dress, but may not be worn in place of pants
- Dresses and skirts must be knee-length (Khaki or navy)
- Fridays are college shirt day! Wear the college shirt of your choice!
- Mahanay School Shirts can be worn any day of the week.
If your student comes to school out of dress code, they will have to sit in the office until the appropriate clothing can be brought to school for them.
Bring A Loved One to Lunch- Friday, February 14, 2020
Loved ones are welcome to bring in lunch to share with their child or purchase a school lunch at the adult price of $3.75.
We will also have a photo booth for fun-filled Valentine's memories! You may take pictures with your phone in front of our photo booth free of charge!
Mahanay Game Night is February 20th from 5:30-7:00
- Students who turn in their task card will get a free dress pass.
- Top 3 classes with the highest attendance will get the following prizes: 1st place pizza party, 2nd place popsicle party, 3rd place popcorn party.
- We will also have drawings for gift cards throughout the night.
Brighter Bites will be here this Wednesday!!
If you are able to come and volunteer please email our new school secretary, Juana Lima, at Juana.Lima-Reslan@aliefisd.net
Mark Your Calendars
Bake Sale and Lunch with a Loved One- Friday, February 14th, 2020
Please join us during your child's lunchtime. The schedule of lunches is listed below. We will also have baked goods available for purchase. Cash Only, please.
No School- Monday, February 17th, 2020
In observance of President's Day, students do not have school this coming Monday, February 17th.
Progress Reports Go Home- Thursday, February 20th, 2020
Please check your child's folder for their progress reports next Thursday.