Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 8/23/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a goal setting session and a regular meeting on August 23, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved with the exception of item C.3.: Agenda.
- Dr. McGann's Superintendent's Report is linked here.
- The 2021-2022 Student Code of Conduct was approved and is linked here.
- Mr. Jason Borawski has been appointed as an Affirmative Action Officer. For more information about Affirmative Action, please click here.
- An audio recording of the meeting will be made available on our web site here.
Board Member Resignation & Vacancy
Policy & Regulation Update
- P 9100.1 - Board of Education Communication with Public
The Board abolished the following policies:
- P 1648 - Restart and Recovery Plan (M)
- P 1648.02 - Remote Learning Options for Families (M)
- P 1648.03 - Restart and Recovery Plan - Full-Time Remote Instruction (M)
An (M) denotes a state-mandated policy/regulation. All Board policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - September 8, 2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity