PAC Special Needs Mom-to-Mom Sale
Calling Moms & Dads to Buy or Sell Adaptive Equipment!
PAC Special Needs: Adaptive Equipment Sale
Saturday, Feb. 1st 2020 at 10am-1pm
Oakland Schools 2111 N. Pontiac Lake Road Waterford, Michigan 48328
Bring items for children and youth with special needs, including:
- Adaptive Equipment
- Therapy Tools or Supplies
- Educational Materials
- Toys, Games, or Books
- Specially-Designed Clothing
- Table set-up is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Tables are FREE
- RSVP to reserve your table
- Vendor space is available upon request
- Teachers are welcome between 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.