Windows 7 on an Apple Macbook Pro
Process on how to install Windows 7 on a Macbook Pro
Why installing Windows 7 on a Macbook Pro is beneficial to you!
It's not difficult!
- A copy of Boot Camp version 3.3
- Firmware updates installed on the Mac
- A Windows 7 installation disk with a Product ID
- A Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Mac OS X Lion Installation DVD
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 7
1. Open Finder go to the Applications tab, then go Utilities and double-click on Boot Camp Assistant.
The arrows guide you, one points at the space between both partitions, the other points at the partition button.
Thus image displays the divide equally button that you can press on, but there's no help of any arrows.
This is what happens when you click on the partition button after you're satisfied with the space.
7. Now, you must be aware, Windows 7 will install! During the installation, your system will reboot , don't be alarmed! When this occurs, eject the Windows 7 disk!
You have officially installed Windows 7!
Here is probably the best video explaining how to download Windows 7 on a Mac!
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN
You want to establish a preventive maintenance plan to prevent problems from ever occurring on your device.
Best example of a Preventive Maintenance Plan
MY PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN
To prevent any future viruses or malfunction in the future:
1. Backup your data, to be extra safe, have a backup of your backup!
2. Scan for viruses at least once every week!
3. Scan for file and disk errors every week! This was you're guaranteed to avoid any issues.
4. As you're check for viruses on your computer each week, you have to remember to update your anti virus software each month!
5. Clean your mouse and computer at least each month! This will help to prevent hardware malfunction and keeps your system clean.
6. As time progresses, you might have downloaded or saved some unnecessary files to your PC. Check for any weird or unnecessary files on your PC and delete them. This is a step to prevent a virus from occurring!