Mrs. Rexrode's Pre K Newsletter
November 9, 2018
This Week in Pre K...
It was great to see many of you parents at parent conferences on Monday. If you were unable to come and have any questions about your child's report card, please email me at email@example.com to set up a phone or in-person conference for a different day.
This week we focused on letter Cc. We also did some fun science experiments with float and sink. The students were surprised that raisins sink yet pumpkins float in water. They had so much fun!
Next week we will be learning about our five senses. We will also begin talking about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.
- Identifying Colors
- Identifying Shapes
- Writing his/her name
- Letters Aa, Bb, Cc, Ff, Pp, and Ss
- Cutting with scissors
Snack Next Week
Important Dates for Pre K
- Evergreen Tree Farm Field Trip - December 17th from 9:00 am-12:15 pm
- Pre K Winter Festival - December 21st from11:00 am-1:00 pm
- Pre K Graduation Celebration - May 31st at 1:30 pm
- Play "I spy with my little eye, something that is _______ (color)."
- Play an ABC game on starfall.com.
- While your child is taking a bath, have them experiment with various objects to find out whether they sink or float.