Rules to live by in an increasingly digital world.
Simple Do's and Dont's
- Gather information concerning your 'digital footprint".
- A general search and exploration on current digital safety.
- Check the ratings for suspicious websites
- Download anything unless you trust the source.
- Provide personal information online unless you know and trust the source
Reminder: Everything done online leaves a digital footprint. Social networking has made collaboration easier than ever, but can be used to educate employers to private content. It could affect your future employment.