The man who saves memories
- Born on May 8, 1943 in Takasaki, Gunma.
- Fujio Masuoka's mother encouraged him to learn math.
- When Fujio Masuoka was 12, he mastered advanced mathematics.
- Received his Bachelor of Science, Masters of Science and PhD in electrical engineering.
- He was also, a professor for 13 years.
- Money slowed Fujio Masuoka down.
- He was receiving an estimated $500 million a year from flash memory shortly after its development.
- Fujio Masuoka joined Toshiba Research and Development Center in April 1971.