World Language Weekly
New Newsletter Format
New PD Offerings
- Planning Daily and Weekly Lessons in a Performance-ased Wl Classroom 10/16 9:30 - 3:30 Westerville Public Library
- ODE PD - ASL Learning, Instruction and Collaboration - 11/9 9:45 - 3:30 pm Old Worthington Library - 820 High St. Worthington Ohio.
CCS and Ashland University
- CCS and Ashland University have a partnership to offer 1-2 semester hour courses to CCS teachers for free (unless you no-show, then there is a fee). Click here to see the courses offered and registration information. FYI - registration opened September 20.
- If a course is full, please use this form to be added to the waitlist.
Hispanic Heritage Month Activities
- Hispanic Heritage Month activities - from song of the day, march madness music mash-up with a song from each Spanish speaking country and more! Click here to access.
- Activities that focus on Tejanas can be found here.
- Share my lesson collection of lessons, blogs and posts about Hispanic Heritage Month. Click here to access.
Early Release PD Recording
CCS Tech Bytes Newsletter
PD for Everyone!!
- 10/12 Beachwood, Ohio: The United States and World Facisim: Human Rights from the Spanish Civil War to Nuremberg and Beyond. INfo can be requested from email@example.com.
- Symposium on Indigenous Languages and Culture of Latin America (ILCLA). More information can be found here.
- Advertised as pd for Hispanic Heritage Month, but sessions are different strategies for Spanish teachers. Register for the one-hour webinars here.
Sans - Instrucitonal Technology for Language Learners
- In case you missed it, resources for World Languages Teachers. Click here to access.
Columbus City Schools - National Board Certified Teachers PD
- Click here for course offerings.
CNIS Immersiion Day @ Spruce Run - Observation Deck
CNIS Immersion Day @ Spruce Run - Mini Language Lessons
CNIS Immersion Day @ Spruce Run - Trust Walk in the Target Language
Using Files from the Team Drive
This will also allow you to make changes to documents without changing them for everyone!
For directions on making a copy of a document and moving it to your own drive, click here.