ABCs and 123s
of Internet Safety
Beware of strangers
- If anyone uses nasty language or mentions things that make you uncomfortable, don't respond and log off.
- Never give your real last name, address, or telephone number to anyone; if someone asks for this information (or for your password) , don't respond. Log off and tell a trusted adult.
- Never agree to meet with someone you've talked with on the Internet without asking permission from your parents first.
- Never send pictures or anything to strangers.
- Be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.