By: Melanie Ripley
- We learned to type with accuracy.
- The website helped us advance in typing.
- I enjoyed The website because It challenges you to do better.
- I liked doing the iTrailer because I liked seeing how it turned out.
- We had to put photos together to create an eye catching trailer.
- The iTrailer helped us express our creativity.
- I liked Haiku deck because we were able to explain our dream job.
- We learned more about our dream jobs.
- The class learned more about presenting for people.
- I learned how to explain things clearly.
- The project also helped us do things step by step.
- We chose math problems to explain.
- The website helped us to start thinking about our future.
- We learned facts about different careers.
- I liked the website because it makes thinking about schools and careers fun.
- The class learned how code make websites and programs.
- We learned a lot about computers, and that they read code to work.
- I really enjoyed coding because we were learning about code while playing games.