March 16, 2016
- Jen Trowbridge - PBIS
- Evaluation Questions or Concerns?
- Grades Due today - Don't forget Seminar Grades (S or U)
- Blood Drive - Friday, March 18
- Parent Conferences - March 22 - 4:30-7:30 p.m. (School Messenger Send Out)
- Senior Exit Presentations
- Flint Water Information
- Skilled Trades Seminar Flyer - sent in email
- Testing Schedule
- School Improvement Mini-Visit
- PSAT 9/10 Training - Next Wednesday March 23
Senior Exit Presentations
Sign up to help judge with Donna Arnold (email@example.com) or stop by Career/Guidance Office. Try to volunteer to judge at least one hour to help out.
Flint Water - 2 Informational Sessions
Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools has the second highest number of students impacted with the water issue outside of Flint Community Schools. (> 1000 students).
Parent University - Flint Water Crisis Parent Meeting
April 18, 2016
The Learning Community 4:15 PM
1181 W. Scottwood Ave Flint 48507
Dye Elementary 6:00 PM
1174 Graham Rd. Flint MI 48532
***If you know of students who are in need of water filters, replacements, cases of water, please let the main office know so we can order through GISD.***
- All other staff will attend Restorative Classroom and Behavior Management at GISD
April 13th - 9th - PSAT 9; 10th - PSAT 10; 11th - ACT WorkKeys; 11th - MI-Access
- 12th - Finalize Senior Exits; College Decision Day, Other?
- After Testing - 1st/2nd/3rd hours will run
April 14th - 2 blocks for M-STEP (11th Grade) in morning
- 1st and 2nd hour will run in morning for non-testers
- Afternoon - 4th, 5th, 6th hours will run
SAT Training - Room 307 -or- After School Next Week tba