What it is, how you can prevent it and how you can stop it.
What is Cyberbullying?
Facts About It
90% of teens who have seen cyberbullying, have ignored it.
About 75% of teens have admitted to cyberbullying someone.
Only 1/10 victims tell an adult about the abuse.
How To Prevent It
2. Set up privacy controls
3. Always log off of your accounts
4. Don't give out your passwords.
How to stop it
3. Tell a trusted adult.
4. Don't delete the proof, you may need it.
In severe cases, law enforcement may have to get involved.
For additional information...
More facts and information
2. Cyberbullying is most common within teens.
3. Pretending to be someone else online, is a form of cyberbullying.
4. Cyberbullying victims are more likely to have depression and to consider/commit suicide.