Tech Tips #4.23
Week of February 21, 2017
What is it?
When you add a page to your Reading List, Safari temporarily bookmarks the page AND makes it accessible offline!
1. Open the Safari browser and navigate to a website.
2. Tap the button with a square and an up arrow on the right side of the website address bar, as shown below.
3. Tap the Add to Reading List button, as shown below.
4. To view articles on the Reading list, tap the book button on the left side of the address bar, as shown below.
5. In the bar that appears, tape the glasses icon in the middle to view the Reading List.
6. Tap an article from the list to read.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - Ed Tech Specialist - High Schools
Regina Rogers - Ed Tech Specialist - Junior Schools
Robyn Sewell - Ed Tech Specialist - Elementary Schools