Daja Always Be Yourself
Never Sacrifice Who You Are For Anyone
Song: "Who You Are" by Jessie J
Jessie J - Who You Are
- This song is saying that you should stay true to yourself,even though sometimes you may feel insecure or feel pressure from those around to act or look a certain way.
- I can relate to it because as I was growing up,I had a complete change in heart and mind.I used to be that girl who always tried to prove people that they were wrong about me.But then I had a complete reality check. I still have some things to work on with that part of me but I'm getting there.
Cornish, Jessica. "Who You Are." By Jessica Cornish, Toby Gad, and Shelly Peiken. Rec. 2010. Who You Are. Toby Gad, 2011. MP3.
Picture: "Staring At My Reflection"
- This relates to me because at a time in my life I was trying to be something or someone that i wasn't. I was always that sweet little girl who everybody was rude to and talked about. It got to a point to where I turned into the people who were treating me wrong. One day I had to look at who I had become and realized that's not who i really was or wanted to be.
- Noirs-Blood. Two Personalities.. One Body.. N.d. Photograph. Deviantart.com. 2011. Web.
- This article relates to me because I always wanted to be a nurse growing up.
- "What Is Nursing?What Does a Nurse Do?" Medicalnewstoday. N.p., 23 Apr. 2009. Web.