The Jaguar Journal
About Holiday Collections
1. Your child(ren)'s teachers. Home room parents handle this collection. You should receive a letter or email about this collection.
2. Specialty Teachers and Staff. A letter on green paper was sent home on Tuesday. This is a collection for specialists from Art, Music, Media and P.E. to Gorrie staff members. The link is here and the info is below.
3. Gifted and ESE Teachers. If applicable, you will receive a letter via backpacks. The link is here and the information is below as well.
All contributions are completely optional. The deadline for contributions is December 15th.
Specialty Teachers and Staff
If you are planning on giving a gift to any of Gorrie's staff or specialty teachers, we want to help you check one “to do” off your list. The PTA will receive collections and allocate to staff and specialty teachers including Art, Music, Media, P.E., Guidance, Strings, Custodial staff, Lunch room staff, LPN, Office Staff and Student Services.
If you wish to participate, there are two easy ways to do this.
1) Please write a check payable to Gorrie PTA and return to school/front office in an envelope entitled "Specials & Staff Collection."
2) You can make your contribution online at http://tinyurl.com/gorrieholiday.
The Gorrie PTA will give the monetary gift to the Gorrie staff and specialty staff on your behalf.
Please submit by the end of the school day on Tuesday Dec. 15th. If you have any questions, contact Molly Gutcher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Gifted and ESE Teachers
The total collected will then be divided between all Gifted and ESE teachers (Baker, Pitt, LaVoie, Scott, Rockey, and Steinberg).
If you would like to participate in these gifts, please return your donation (cash or checks made out to Gorrie PTA) sealed in an envelope entitled "Gifted and ESE Collection" by Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
You can also contribute with a credit card through this link:
If you have any questions, please contact Faith Alexander at Novalaw97@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for your participation.