It's Been a Great Year!!
It's been a great learning experience for all of us.
We want to thank everyone in the Union School District for participating in our TLC program. We have collaborated, shared and grown as a district.
The whole program is based on teachers helping teachers which improves student achievement.
"A Leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."
Some Quick Stats
- High School - 17
- Middle School - 9
- DG Elementary - 9
- LPC Elementary - 12
New programs implemented:
- Literacy Curriculum
- Standards Based Grading @ Elementaries
- PLC's via Google Hangouts
- Middle School preparation for 1:1
Professional Development initiatives:
- AIW videotaping and scoring student work.
- All 4 buildings continued with IPI observations.
- HS/MS along with the School Board did a book study with Growth Mindset.
- Student-Centered Coaching training with Diane Sweeney.
Getting Ready for 1:1 at UMS
Some Snapshots of Great Things.
Karla and Corindy worked together on ways to improve student comprehension in literacy.