New York Trip Information
Payment coming up!
Another payment for the Carnegie trip will be due August 30. This payment is for $532. We suggest you pay by check or cash to save us the credit card processing fee. Please send cash or check to the Choir lockbox, LABELED WITH TRAVELER NAME AND CHOIR PERIOD. If you wish to pay online, here is the link:
Be sure to add a note with your traveler’s name in the “REVIEW AND SUBMIT ORDER” section.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONLINE PAYMENT INCLUDES A $15 ONLINE CONVENIENCE FEE
Fall informational meeting for New York
Tuesday, Aug. 27th, 6-7pm
3001 Forest Park Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX
Please RSVP for this meeting!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Student Performers: $1935 (based on 4 to a room)
Adults w/out VIP Pass: $1500 (Recommended) (based on double occupancy.)
you can purchase a concert ticket for the Sunday show for a nominal fee without buying the VIP package
- you still get airfare, lodging (in the same hotel as the group, the Sheraton Times Square, a 7 day unlimited metro card, daily breakfast buffet, $15 lunch vouchers each day, and all dinners, a boat cruise dinner, 2 broadway shows, and tickets to all venues throughout the trip.
Adults w/ VIP Pass: $1850
The VIP Patron Pass gives you access to:
- Vip includes a concert ticket to the Carnegie Concert
- a patron badge allowing for stage door admittance to the contracted venue, entrance to all rehearsals, and the post-concert Artist and VIP Patron Gala Reception. Without a formal badge.
All adults and students who book through our travel agency will be given meals, subway pass, tickets to events, hotel, and lodging. (YOU DON'T WANT THIS PACKAGE)
If you are an adult wanting to join the trip please fill out the form below
Rehearsals in the Fall will tentatively be held on Fridays from 4:00 to 5:30 on days that are NOT football games or other major school events.
We will be making tracks for you this summer and may have a grand read through before school starts to get a good feel for the piece. This is going to be glorious!
April 16th-April 20th
- all meals
- shuttle to and from airport
- round trip flights
- tickets to all events
- 7 day unlimited subway pass
Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Flight to LGA from Dallas
- Dinner at Italian Buffet
Friday, April 17, 2020
- Rehearsal 8-12
- Lunch-Brookfield Place
- 911 Museum
- Wall Street
- Battery Park
- Hard Rock for Dinner
- Broadway Show
Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Grand Central Station Tour
- Lunch/Grand Central Station Food Court
- Rehearsal 12-5
- Times Square
- Dinner Cruise on the Hudson
- Empire State Building
Sunday, April 19, 2020
- Strawberry Fields/Dakota
- Boat House
- Belvedere Castle
- Natural Museum of Science & History
- Performance at Carnegie Hall
- Rosy O'Grady's Reception (VIP patrons only)
- Explore Times Square
Monday, April 20, 2020
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- 5th Avenue
- Lunch/Food Trucks
- NBC Studio Store
- Fly Back
Conductor- Dr. Anton Armstrong (click the photo to see his bio)
The Major Work we will learn and perform at Carnegie Hall
The second half the concert will we will get to enjoy watching this encredible performance of Carmina Burana
Please complete the volunteer background check! It is so quick and easy to complete online! This must be done every year even if you have done it before!
Please consider donating to the choir department to help meet its goals of providing additional uniforms for a growing program and funding instrumental players for our wonderful concerts!