The diameter of Endor is 2.4 times that of Earth. The mass of the planet is about 6 to 14 times that of Earth, depending on composition. The average distance from its sun is 128 million km. The average temperature is a comfortable 72 degrees Fahrenheit depending on the composition of the planet. The length of a day is unknown but there are 290 days in a year. There are no moons and no rings. Endor, or Kepler 22b, is 600 light years away from Earth.
If my spaceship can travel at 0.1C, it would take 6000 light years to travel to Kepler 22b. I would be about 6,015 Earth years when I arrived. If I currently lived on this planet, I would be approximately 19 years old. Since I weigh approximately 106.6 lbs on Earth, I'd weigh about 224.3 lbs on Kepler 22b. The value of "g" on Endor would be about 2.11.
- Endor is the name of a planet Star Wars
- It is unknown if Kepler 22b has an atmosphere
- It was discovered on December 5, 2011
Possible Solutions to these Complications
- Put multiple generations (that can multiply) on the spaceship
- Have various work out machines and activities on the spaceship
- Additional research needs to be conducted in order to see if it is suitable for human life or not