Katie Crowley Period: 1 May 16, 2016
Coyotes prey small animals such as: insects, rabbits, mice and ground squirrels. Coyotes also prey large animals such as: deer, and pronghorn antelope, ect. Coyotes mate for life until one of the coyotes die. The females carries the baby, and the mother gives birth to her babies in her dens. ( O'Tolle & Stidworthy , 24)
- Coyotes and wolves are very similar, and could easily be mistaken for one another.
- Coyotes can live basically anywhere.
- Coyotes are scared of human.
- Coyotes are 35 inches with a 14 inch tail.
- Coyotes can start hunting at 3 weeks old.
- Coyotes have a life span to 14-16 years.
- O'Tolle & Stidworthy, Christopher & John. Mammals: The Hunters. North America:
n.p., n.d. Print. Mammals 599
- "Coyote." Gale Research. Columbia Universit, n.d. Web. 11 May 2016.
- Swinburne, Stephen R. Coyote North America Dog. N.p.: Caroline, n.d. Print.