PowerPoint 2013 & Office Mix
Make the Most of PowerPoint using Office Mix
TEAM: Presentation of Instructional Content
ISTE Teacher Standard - Develop and model cultural understanding and global awareness by engaging with colleagues and students of other cultures using digital age communication and collaboration tools
Agenda for Today
- Watch Office Mix Tutorial Video
- How does Office Mix fulfill TEAM Rubric indicators and our guiding questions?
· What is it we want our students to learn?
· How will we know if each student has learned it?
· How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
· How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated
How can Office Mix be used to create flipped and blended learning experiences?
Open a Presentation you already have (or alternatively, start a new presentation)
-Create a blank slide and a question
-Go to another point in the presentation and add a question
-Create feedback and hints
-Preview and test it
Experiment with Video Apps (insert into presentation & preview the slide)
Insert a slide recording
-Experiment with recording and screen annotations
Learn how to upload mix to website
-Look at details and permissions settings
Let's look at an Office Mix that has analytic information in it
-See what all the analytic information will give you
If you have questions or ideas for how you plan to use this tool in your classroom, share here!