The Skipper Scoop
Week of February 18th
Harding has a busy week with Olympic Day as well as ACT day on Wednesday. The schedule for the day is found below. I love that our Juniors get to to take the ACT ( for free!) at their home school with their own teachers. It's great practice and offers a glimpse into what's to come for our soon to be Seniors!
Have a great and productive week Skipper family.
Ashtabula Marine Museum
Favorite quotes from the trip- "I learned that port side is left, starboard is right and there are two notches on a ships wheel" (Jeremy.) "I never saw the inside of a pilot house of a ship and that was pretty awesome" (David.)
Thanks for sharing Mr. Hites!
Thank You Band Boosters!
Skipper Sock Sale
Mrs. Knight is taking orders for Skipper socks! Only $13 a pair to own such a fashion statement. Follow the link for more information.
ACT Testing 2-20-19
ALL Harding High School Juniors are required to take the ACT test on February 20, 2019.
1. They are to report to the high school cafeteria at 7:45 and will test until 12:30.
2. They will need a calculator ( T130) and a photo ID
3. ALL Auburn and CCP students will NOT attend their classes that day, but will take ACT test.
4. Breakfast will be served to Juniors that would like to purchase it at 7:15.
5. Lunch will be provided to any Junior that would like to purchase it at 12:30.
6. Juniors must leave campus after lunch is finished for the remainder of the day.
7. The state requires that no cell phones, fitness bands, smart watches , technical devices, purses or backpacks are permitted in the testing area. Please leave these items at home or you can lock them in the office.
Junior class also sold sweet treats, the art classes sold Hamster-grams, and Project Hope sold candy grams.