Parent Newsletter - Issue #311 - April 4, 2021
This Week in Tiger Territory
Monday, April 12 (B Day)
- JV Baseball @ George Ranch 4:30/7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 13 (A Day)
Tiger Tuesday: Blue Out @ths_tigers #tigerpride365 (TPP)
- SAT School Day
- Softball @ Dulles 4:30/6:00 PM
- Pre UIL Band Concert 5:30 PM
- Varsity Baseball vs. George Ranch 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 14 (B Day)
College Wear Wednesday @ths_tigers #tigerpride365 (TPP)
- District Tennis Tournament
- Varsity Baseball vs. Dulles 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 15 (A Day)
- District Tennis Tournament
Friday, April 16 (B Day)
On Fridays we wear RED!! @ths_tigers #tigerpride365 (TPP)
- Progress Report 7 Window Ends
- District Tennis Tournament JV
- JV Baseball vs. Bush 4:30/7:00 PM
- Softball vs. Elkins 4:30/6:00 PM
- Varsity Baseball @ Bush 7:00 PM
Members of the Fort Bend ISD community are invited to complete the Superintendent Search Survey.The survey will close on Friday, April 16, and the data will be used to create a profile of desired characteristics and traits.
Welcome, Mrs. Cheek! Assistant Principal for Last Names N-R
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-634-7011.
Congratulations, Amanda R.!
Amanda was awarded the Scholarship for the Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange. Amanda was 1 of 50 students that CIEE has picked to be their recipient of the CBYX full scholarship to study abroad in Germany for a year!
What a great day to be a Travis Tiger!
New Office 365 Features for Students
New features are now added to Office 365 for Students
- Planner (A To-Do app used for personal and teamwork planning)
- Stream (An Enterprise Video service where students can view videos shared with them)
- Whiteboard (Provides freeform, intelligent canvas where real-time people, ideas, and content come together)
Assignment of these new features can take up to 48 hours to complete for all student accounts.
Come Out To Support Our
SENIOR CLASS OF 2021!
Sunday, April 18th, 4 - 7 PM
ProGrad Senior Serve Pop Up Parade and Community Spirit Day!
Click here to pre-order your Lomonte's Italian meal and/or spirit flag. While supplies last, you may also be able to purchase a spirit flag at the event.
4:30 PM - We'll start lining up for the Car Parade. The parade will start and stop at Regal Cinema Parking Lot. The parade route will be shared at that time.
$5 Spirit Flags are being sold and will gain your car entry into the parade. Flags will be distributed as cars begin lining up.
Feel free to decorate your car and join the contest. The Best Decorated Car wins first prize and earns 100 Tiger Bucks!
Pre-ordered meals will be distributed between 4 - 7 PM.
Tiger Bucks are being issued to Junior and Senior families who place orders and participate!!
All proceeds will go toward the Seniors' ProGrad End-of-Year Celebration!
Get Excited And Join In On The Fun, Tiger Families!!
WAYS TO EARN TIGER BUCKS
- ProGrad T-shirt👕 - purchase, wear, post/tweet on Social Media ("Wear & Share Wednesdays" - post or e-mail to: email@example.com)
- - purchase, help with sales & distribution
- Community Rewards Programs🛒 - sign-up & share screenshot (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spirit Nights🎉 - coordinate, participate & post on our SM pages or e-mail receipt (e-mail to: email@example.com)
- Pop Up Senior Serve📋 -participate on planning committee*
- ProGrad EOY Event📋 - participate on planning committee*
- Dollar-for-Dollar Monetary Donations💲=🐯💲
- Attend Monthly Parent Meetings📝
- Follow Us on Social Media - react to posts like/tweet/share 📲
*E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make donations and also to sign-up for any of the above opportunities!🐯💲🐯
Save the Date- Graduation
Friday, June 4th, 8am
3335 Hurricane Lane
Missouri City, TX
More details to come!
Secondary Students (Grades 6-12) now have access to submit their own Support Portal Incidents
In an effort to enhance our technology support, Fort Bend ISD has given secondary students (Grades 6 - 12) the ability to report application and hardware incidents using the FBISD Support Portal via 1Link.
Student Password Issues
If a student forgets or needs to reset his/her password, please go to my.fortbendisd.com to reset it. If you are having issues and can't seem to navigate the site, please contact Felicia Olivacce, data clerk or Andrea Spina, librarian.
From the Registrar's Office
Verification of Enrollment (for driving purposes)
VOEs take 24 hours to process so please plan accordingly.
Please send Mrs. Charles an email email@example.com to request with a Subject Line: VOE Request.
This QR Code will take you to the VOE website; click Cynthia Charles to get to her email.
Counselor and Administrator Splits
Tenille Pakoejoe, Lead Counselor
Ladale Webster-Lamb (A-Ch)
Monet Newsome (Ci-Go)
Jeanne Andrews (Gr-La)
Cheryl Clark (Le-Ok)
Brenell Young (Ol-Sh)
Tanya Johnson (Si-Z)
Sarah Laberge, Principal
Adrienne Garcia, Associate Principal
Damien Bassett, Assistant Principal (A-C)
Lisa Long, Assistant Principal (D-I)
Derryk Pope, Assistant Principal (J-M)
Tara Baker, Assistant Principal (N-R)
Erik Smith, Assistant Principal (S-Z)