Hugh Cole Family Update
February 12, 2021
From the Bristol Warren Math Coaches
Check out the Greg Tang Valentine Challenge! It will encourage a variety of grade level games and worthwhile learning. .
Each year, we ask our families to complete this statewide survey about our school. We look closely at the data to guide our school improvement initiatives. We always welcome and encourage parent input, and this is a great way to let us know what we are doing well and highlight potential areas for improvement.
Access the survey at this link: bit.ly/ridefamily
District Name: Bristol Warren
School Name: Hugh Cole School (Bristol Warren)
The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. We appreciate your time and support!
Keeping Everyone Safe
Are you planning on traveling out of the state?
- Students must quarantine for 10 days or provide a negative COVID test in order to return to school.
- International travel requires the full quarantine and students cannot test out of the quarantine.
Do you have a household member with possible COVID symptoms?
- Students must stay home if they OR a household member has any symptoms.
- Your child may return to school upon a negative test result for the symptomatic household member.
- Contact the school nurse.
Has you been notified your child was a close contact from school or other community activity? Be sure to follow the quarantine guidance linked below. Contact the school nurse if the close contact was outside of school.
Arrival and Dismissal
As we reflect on the first half of the year, we would like to thank all our car rider families who have done such a great job helping to keep our school and students safe. The new procedures using the back of the school has been a big change and we think it has been a real success.
A couple of reminders for the second half of the year:
- Please maintain 5 mile per hour speed throughout the back loop and while exiting the parking lot. Our number one goal is safety and you are an important part of meeting this goal.
- Also, please have students exit and enter cars on the driver's side so children do not need to be near moving traffic.
Daily Student Attestation Form - Required Daily Before Coming to School
**Be sure to keep your child home if they are experiencing symptoms and/or have been given fever reducing medicine. Thank you for working together to keep our students and staff safe!
Log into the parent portal: https://ri-bwrsd.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
If you require assistance logging in, please contact email@example.com