The Nervous System
These are some interesting facts about the nervous system!
- Your nervous system includes your brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
- Your brain is only 3 pounds.
- Your brain is an organ inside your skull.
- A reflex is an action you don't control.
- Some of your nerves tell you to do stuff without you thinking about it.
- There are 3 parts of your brain: cerebrum, cerebellum, and the brain stem.
- The right side of your cerebellum helps you with shapes and colors.The left side helps you with math .
- The brain stem keeps you safe.
- The pituitary gland is the size of a pea.
- True Flix
- Kid's Health
- How Does Your Brain?
- All About The Body
- The Nervous System