January 23, 2020
Next Grade Send- HEADS UP!
The IPR (Interim Progress Report) cuts-off Monday, Jan. 27th.
According to the FISD Grade Weights and Minimums, at this time you must have:
- At least 2 Minor grades
- NOTE: All graded assignments must be fully published .
- Grade load directions.
- Grades are due loaded by 1pm on Mon, Jan. 27th. Due dates for other HS campuses.
- Once all scores are entered, you can start loading averages today.
- Grades due through Mon, Jan. 27th will be included in the average.
- Grades due Tue, Jan 28 or Wed, Jan 29 will NOT be included in the IPR average.
- Contact Lisa Grey and me if students are missing/extra on the IPR screen.
- This IPR is for regaining UIL eligibility. UIL Eligibility Calendar and Explanations
LTHS 1 for All Committee Members needed!
We are looking for a few willing volunteers to help us with our campus 1:1 committee!
This committee will be helping to make decisions regarding the 1:1 rollout at Lebanon Trail. Some of the things that we will be considering:
- Deciding on logistics for distributing devices
- Deciding on procedures for students to handle broken equipment
- Deciding on accountability guidelines for disciplinary issues that may result from this initiative (like what happens if a student does not bring their device to class)
- Deciding how we will implement the 1:1 course for teachers
- and more!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reply to this email and let me know by Monday, Jan 27. We are looking to start meeting very soon.
Want to learn more about the 1 for All Initiative?
State of The Chromebooks
- Southwestern University #1 STILL MISSING.
- Please check your rooms, your bags, and at home if you have EVER borrowed a Chromebook from a cart to use separately from a class. Since it is #1, it is probably someone that grabbed it for temporary use and it never got returned.
Please do not ever remove any cords from a Chromebook or Laptop cart. Ever. Kids should never unplug a school device to charge a personal device.
Virtual Desks on Chromebooks
You can see some animated Gifs of this in action and find out more about how it works here.
T-TESS goals in Strive
New Password Requirements
- One Upper case letter
- One lower case letter
- One number
- One non alpha-numeric character (for example !$#%)
If your password does not meet these guidelines currently, you are fine until the system requires you to change again.