Tracking the Trojans!
Clawson Athletics updates - Nov 1, 2021
Athletes of the Week
Lovelyn Ketepa - Sophomore, Varsity Cross Country
Lovelyn, a sprinter by nature, has turned herself into quite a distance runner as well. It was her performance at the Regional meet on Saturday in Algonac that helped push the Trojan team into the State Finals. Her first 5k this season in August was clocked at 35:52. On Saturday, she ran a 24:40 - an impressive improvement after three months of training.
Braylon Davenport - Junior, Varsity Football
Braylon was a dominating figure on defense for the Trojans all season. His tenacity at middle linebacker was impressive where he recorded 118 tackles on the season with 13 tackles for loss, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, 1 interception and 3 sacks. At running back, he carried the ball 89 times for 448 yards and 3 touchdowns. Braylon’s efforts helped the Trojans to a 7-2 regular season record - earning a playoff game at home.
Volleyball District Tickets
Tickets are ONLINE ONLY - no tickets will be sold at Lamphere. Tickets are available on our GoFan site - https://gofan.co/app/school/MI9919
Cross Country Finals - Tickets!!
Our girls will run at 10:10am on Saturday Nov 6 at Michigan International Speedway (12626 US-12, Brooklyn, MI 49230)
Ticket info - https://gofan.co/app/events/415889 - $10 ($11.50 via Go Fan) admission charge for all spectators. There is no parking fee. All tickets must be purchased via the Go Fan app or website. There will be NO CASH purchases for on-site ticket purchase, all ticket purchases must be done online.
Winter Sports - Meet the Coach Night
Monday, Nov. 8th, 7:30pm
101 John M Avenue
Fall Sports Awards Night
Wednesday, Nov. 17th, 6:30pm
101 John M Avenue
- Ceremony will begin in the CHS Auditorium
- We will honor all of our athletes together before breaking off into different sports programs in various rooms.
Winter Sports - High School
Boys Basketball - Practice starts Nov 15! Sign up here if you missed the after-school meeting with Coach Stephan.
Girls Basketball - Practice starts Nov 8 - Sign up here if you missed the meeting during Seminar!
Competitive Cheer - practice starts Nov 8 - Sign up here
Wrestling - practice starts Nov 15 - Sign up here
Boys Swim - practice starts Nov 22 - Sign up here
Code of conduct
Pay to participate
in order to play sports!!
HS Competitive Cheer
High School Girls interested in participating on the CHS Competitive Cheer Team please attend a Meeting on Wednesday, November 3rd @ 5:00 pm in the CHS Media Center with Coach Reiter.
HS Boys Swim
Attention all High School Boys interested in Varsity Boys Swim please attend the Athlete & Parent Meeting on Tuesday, November 9th @ 6:00 pm at Lamphere High School Pool with Coach Sage
Winter Sports - Middle School
Make sure you have a current physical on file and you create a planeths account (details below)! Winter Sports offered at CMS include:
- Boys Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - click here to fill out Boys Basketball Interest Survey if interested - season begins Nov 8!!
- Girls Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - click here to fill out Girls Basketball Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
- Wrestling - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Wrestling Interest Survey if interested - season is Feb-March
- Competitive Cheer - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Competitive Cheer Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
Note: Students must be signed in to their school email in order to complete the Interest Survey!
All student-athletes in High School and Middle School must have the following in order to participate in athletics at CHS and CMS:
- Current Physical (dated on or after April 15, 2021)
- PlanetHS.com account (click here for video on how to do this)
- Athlete Code of Conduct (on PlanetHS.com)
- Pay to Participate
Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions - 248.655.4217