- Born in a French seaside town of Granville in 1905
- He died in 1957 at the age of 52
- The Fashion Capital is Pairs France
- He is famous for changing the way women look in 1947 after world war 2
- He expresses it as being very historical and enchanted.
- bright colors
- he looks for the Romance of the past
- He said it became very electric and modern.
- romance from the 50, experiment from the 60s and liberal and sexiness from the 70s
Ready to where collection
- Inspired by the southern part of France - an idea of freedom, playfulness, and individuality to come to the collection.
- light and young to make it fresh
Esprit Dior Tokyo 2015
-Inspired by Tokyo
- Going beyond the future
- seeing it in the street as well as city fashion