Ann's Trunk Show Tomorrow!
HELLO FROM YOUR STELLA & DOT STYLIST
Look Good While Doing Good!
Hello ladies! I'm the Stella & Dot Stylist who will be at Ann's trunk show tomorrow and I am so excited to to meet many of you. If you have never been to a Stella & Dot trunk show before, you are in for a treat. Shopping is always fun, but it's even more fun when it's for a good cause. April is Autism Awareness month and 50% of all net proceeds will benefit Talk About Curing Autism. We will also feature items from the Autism Awareness Boutique that benefit the HollyRod Foundation. Tomorrow we're going to style each other, chit chat, and play in all the jewels and bags from the latest collection. My goal is to make sure you have a great time and leave feeling fabulous. It's super casual, laid-back girl time!
A Few Logistics:
- We're kicking off at 1 p.m. and going till 3 p.m., so stop by anytime if you have other stuff going on. Don't worry if you didn't RSVP or can't stay long.
- Bring A Friend. The more the merrier, so bring a relative or friend!
- Bring Your Gift List. Mother's Day, graduation, and teacher appreciation is right around the corner. We'll have great options for all budgets as well as 1/2 off specials!
- Can't Make It, But Still Want to Shop? You can participate by shopping online with this link http://www.stelladot.com/ts/i7rx5 OR I am happy to mail you a gorgeous Look Book. Either way Leslie will receive credit for your purchase.
- Lastly, if you want, wear something to try on lots of jewels! Simple is great! If you have a special event coming up that you need accessories for, bring your outfit and we'll find you the perfect items.
Hope to see you tomorrow!