Monday, January 7, 2019
Here is a list of required documentation that we need you to provide so we may complete registration:
- Current proof of residence - (gas, water or electric bill that is
- Certified birth certificate (we must be able to feel the seal.)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Record of immunizations #*
- North Carolina Health Assessment #* completed and stamped by a physician.
(# To be on file within 30 days of the start of school - no later than 10/04/2019)
*This form can be found at www.wcpss.net under Student Assignment --> New Student Enrollment.
Our Bryan Road office hours for registrations are 10:00 - 2:00 Monday through Friday. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kerry Nixon.
We look forward to you being a part of our Bryan Road Buccaneers family!
Open House Dates
- Tuesday, January 8 from 4:15-5:15 pm
- Thursday, January 17 from 9:30-10:30 am
Pre Kindergarten at Bryan Road Elementary
We would LOVE to have your little scholar join our Bryan Road Pre-K program!
To have your child considered for the Title 1 Pre-K Program:
- Your child must be four years old by August 31st, 2019.
- You must complete and mail a Pre-K application to the Pre-K Application Center by April 30, 2019.
- Upon receipt of a complete application, you will be notified of your child’s screening appointment.
- Your child must be screened to be considered for a Pre-K placement.
- Title 1 Pre-Kindergarten Application
Additional information regarding WCPSS Pre-Kindergarten registration can be found here.
What is CREW Night?
While scholars participate in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) assembly, Bryan Road staff members will guide families in learning more about their child's current level of performance and provide resources and ways for you to support your child at home. We will provide hands on activities for you to use with your child at home and will help you set a learning goal for your scholar at the end of the event.
CREW Night is a great time to build relationships with other Bryan Road families and staff members! This is a FREE event and dinner and childcare (for all ages) are both provided!
A schedule is provided below for you to view!
5:30 Dinner (baked potato bar, salad, beverage, & brownie)
6:10 Drop off child(ren) at assigned locations
6:15-7:30 CREW Night (read details above for description)
- Children Ages 5+ Winter Wonder Lab STEM assembly
This event will have your kids gasping and laughing at the Mad Scientist’s exciting science experiments. Through a mixture of science and magic the children will see a playing card vanish only to reappear again! Watch as our special snowman is de-frosted right before their eyes! See an Insta-Snow explosion! The Mad Scientist will introduce the audience to a mysterious rock that turns out to be dry ice. Using the dry ice, the Mad Scientist will make bubbling potions, popping corks, shivering quarters and clouds of fog. All will have a wonderful time of giddy goodness and fun!
- Children 4 years of age and younger will enjoy playing together in our pre-k classrooms.
Our Community Partners Support our School, So Let's Support our Community Partners!
Bryan Road Elementary School
School hours are: 9:15 start and 3:45 dismissal.