Welcome Back! I missed you!
What did you learn about high school after your first semester?
Are you using those lessons you learned this semester?
Tell me how this semester will be different.
Write me a letter!
You will need to plan and organize your letter. I will need to read about ALL of your classes! It may be easier to organize your letter by your classes...that will be your choice. But there MUST be some sort of organization. This will probably be a long letter because I want to know about all of your classes, including ESL!
Do you plan to participate more? Do you plan to turn in all of your work on time? Do you hope to study more in order to get better test grades? Would you like to become more comfortable speaking to your teacher so they may help you more? These are the things I want to know.
- a greeting or salutation (Dear Mrs. Thompson)
- indentations at the beginning of all paragraphs
- a closing (Sincerely or Yours Truly)
- your signature (your name at the end)
Make sure you also remember to:
- capitalize proper nouns (NAMES of people and classes)
- capitalize at the beginning of all sentences
- use punctuation