A little bit about me
- I'm originally from St. Petersburg, FL and also Bradenton, FL.
- Tampa Bay, meaning that I am surrounded by beaches!
- I'm currently majoring in Biomedical Sciences- Pre-Professional tract.
- I'm thinking about minoring in Health-Sciences Pre- Clinical so that I can learn more about medical policies.
- My ultimate goal is to become a Physician's Assistant (PA) - But not a physician, because I'm not a fan of the whole surgery idea.
- I applied for this program because I knew that I was interested in a STEM major and figured being in a program specifically for STEM majors would be beneficial
- I also just like being involved in multiple programs and clubs, and anything that will keep me busy
- I think that this program will help me to: -Succeed in my STEM classes -Make connections in the STEM field -Strengthen areas I'm weak in (i.e. MATH!) -Make friends with similar interests
- I love/work for Chick-Fil-A