BIGFOOT THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT FOREST!
WHAT YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR
He's a very hairy ape walking around the forest on two legs, and he's bigger than the average ape.
QUESTIONS AND HOW THEY'RE ANSWERED
- When did the Bigfoot theory start? ANSWER: Before 1958 Native Americans told stories about him.
- Who started the theory that Bigfoot exists, or who thought they saw them? ANSWER: Before 1958 Native Americans told stories, after 1958 people started to take pictures of him.
- Does Bigfoot have babies? ANSWER: Well if he is real, they have to be reproducing because one Bigfoot could not still be alive if they told stories of him from way back when.
WITNESSES AND THEIR STORIES
- In 1924, Fred Beck + four miners claimed that they were attacked by so called, "Ape men" throwing rocks at their cabin, in an area later known as Ape Canyon, Washington.
- In 1941, Jeanie Chapman + children, said they escaped their home when a 7.5 foot tall ape approached their residence in Ruby Creek, British Columbia.
- In 1958, bulldozer operator Jerry Crew, took to a newspaper office a cast of what looked like a bigfoot.
HE'S NOT ALWAYS SCARY!
- One theory is... when people get scared they tend to see things out of fear , because your getting so scared of what you think is going to happen your mind starts making you see things of what you think might happen.
- Theory two is a simple theory... you could see a different animal. For EX. They might see a bear!
- The third and final theory is... The BIG foot GIGANTO Theory. The theory suggests that BIGfoots are surviving relatives of the genus Gigantopithecus, or as I like to call him BIG G. BIG G's real name means the Latin word for "Giant Ape." He was a GIANT cousin to the Orangutang. BIG G was presumed to be extinct.
My theory is like the scientists, that BIGfoot is a surviving relative of BIG G. Or that when people see a bear they mistake it for BIGfoot.