Volume 3 Issue 12 June 1, 2015
June 2nd-2nd & 4th Final Exams
June 3rd-1st, 3rd, & 5th Final Exams
June 4th-Seniors pick up diplomas
June 4th-Closing day for teachers
July 27 & 28, 2015--Summer Kagan PD dates have been set for SWHS. Please keep this in mind as you plan your summer!
Summer PD list available on District Website>employee resources>professional learning. Register for sessions in CIITS.
Closing Day Activities--Thursday, June 4th--Make Sure to Check Out with Guidance and Shaun
- Print out final grades report for all 3 trimesters and turn in to Shaun Dyer (Section Summary Report can be found in the Reports (Grade Book) section).
- Turn in keys to Shaun Dyer--let her know if you decide to keep them..
- Get your room ready for summer cleaning.
- Call Donna Tarter at 2709 to verify your grades are posted.
- Make sure copies of your final exams have been given to your principal.
- Fill out Address Info form and return to Shaun Dyer.
- Lost Textbook form (underclassmen) to Mr. Cress--contact parents before you leave.
- If you are leaving any makeup work for a student with guidance, please make sure to leave an answer key so the work can be graded.
Senior Class End of Year Wrap Up
- Senior Teachers--Please report to Guidance during the blocks you have Seniors daily on June 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Seniors will pick up their diplomas on June 4th
Kagan Training--July 27th & 28th
Kagan Training for all SWHS & SMS Teachers @ PCHS Cafeteria 8:30-3:45.
Lunch is on your own.
Please register for BOTH DAYS in CIITS.
How to register:
Once you are in CIITS, select Educator Development and PD Search. Browse by Calendar and change the calendar to July. Find the 1st date, July 27th, and select the 8:30 Kagan Day 1 and select Register on the right. Then do the same steps again for 8:30 Kagan Day 2 on July 28th.