- Eat according to the colors of the rainbow. The more colors to your food -- such as the reds, oranges, yellows, greens and even blues of fruits and vegetables -- the more important nutrients you'll get.
- Your brain depends on your stomach to signal that it's full, but that message takes 20 minutes to be delivered. So slow down during meals, and you'll be less likely to eat too much.
- You usually feel happier after playing or exercising because of special chemicals called endorphins that your brain releases while you're moving. Endorphins are a natural mood-booster!
-carrots/celery with humus
-raspberries (boosts metabolism)
-egg whites on whole wheat toast
-all natural fruit smoothie w/ low fat yogurt
- "be thin-spired!"
- challenge yourself
- drink lots of water
- try to get exercise for at least 30 minutes a day
- don't be so hard on yourself! it's okay to have a bowl of ice cream every once in a while
- motivate yourself
- keep thinking how pleased you will be with yourself at the end of these 12 weeks!