Throw glitter in today's face
The charities we support are an important part of making our community an exceptional place to live and work.
Click below to choose your opportunity to give! See Daphne with questions or ideas.
Licensed staff workday is from 8- 4 pm unless otherwise specified.
With this extra time please make sure you:
1. Have gotten your syllabi ready?
* If so please place it in the shared licensed staff folder - Class Syllabi- Spring 2018
* All syllabi should be available for ILT to review by December 15
2. Complete the 5 essentials survey- we need to get at least 70% of licensed staff but it would be great to get 100%
There is never a shortage of things that need to be done.
The Parenting course at Wellstone, taught by Angela Makepeace, is now officially scheduled in Discovery so TPlus students can earn credit. The course happens during 2nd hour M/W. If you have interested students, please let me know!
Term 2 Course Requests Due tomorrow!
Please remember term 2 course requests are due tomorrow (Tuesday). As you are completing the forms with students, please make sure they are making enough selections (at least 10 top choices and 5 alternatives). Let me know if you need any support with this process. For those who are curious, the purpose of tomorrow's due date is to leave enough time for schedules to be entered. Schedules must be entered individually in Discovery, which often takes 20-30 minutes per student.
5Essentials Survey Open
Last Tuesday all licensed staff received an email with a link to the 5Essentials survey. Please be sure to take the survey by December 15th (though completing it asap is recommended). It takes about 10-20 minutes to complete.
We are still waiting for some information from the district before developing a plan for administering the survey to students. That information will be shared as soon as it is available.
Options for 2nd and 3rd Observation activities for Tenured Teachers:
Licensed staff- remember that you should be making a selection for your 2nd and 3rd observation activities in eCompass.
When you click into your observation plan, you’ll see instructions on how to do this, when you click into the 2nd Observation tab or the 3rd observation tab.
The classes are two sessions that are three hours each – so participants will get 6 hours of learning about Peer Coaching. Here are the dates for 2017-18:
- 12/6 and 12/13 (Wednesdays, 5pm – 8pm Location: MFT)
- 1/11 and 1/18 (Thursdays, 5pm – 8pm Location TBD)
- 1/20 and 1/27 (Saturdays, Time and Location TBD)
- 2/1 and 2/8 (Thursdays, 5pm – 8pm Location TBD)
- 2/21 and 2/28 (Wednesdays, 5pm – 8pm Location TBD)
- 3/7 and 3/14 (Wednesdays, 5pm – 8pm Location TBD)
- 3/12 and 3/10 (Mondays, 5pm – 8pm Location TBD)
Attendance/ Cadre Request
If you are an SEA working 1:1 with a student and you are planning on being out- Please fill out this request. This means the district will work on getting us a district sub on this day.
Laminating Procedures for Staff
- Consult with Scan Lab or Daphne about your project.
- Complete the order form for the Scan Lab and indicate it is for laminating.
- If you have small items that are printed on a full sheet, leave them on the sheet and they will be cut after laminated.
- If you have only one item, we may need to wait until we have enough to laminate it with other items.
- Please indicate when you need your items by, we can’t promise same day service, but will do our best
Scan Lab – We have 4 weeks till winter break! Let us help you preserve those memories for holiday gifts!
- We have some highly skilled students who can create things for you or do data entry type tasks. IF you have any work that we could assist you with, please talk to Molly or MaryAnn and our students would love to assist you.
- Make sure your photos aren’t damaged and can be enjoyed for generations by converting them to digital!
- Did you know photos can be damaged by not only fire and water but also by air and plastics that are not Archival? Make sure your memories stay safe!
- There’s an EASY solution that gives Tplus students valuable work experience
- Best of all, scan lab services are available to everyone, not just Tplus employees!
CANS, CANS CANS…WE NEED YOUR CANS!!