Panther PRIDE Weekly Update
Cimarron MS - August 25
6th Weekly Update
7th Weekly Update
8th Weekly Update
From Behind The Desk
8/25 Open House - TONIGHT!
- Open House is in person.
- The schedule provides 10-minute sessions for you to see highlights from your young scholar's teachers.
- Write down your student's schedule in advance or snap a picture; this will guide you on where to go tonight.
- The event is designed for adult parents and guardians. We expect our classrooms to be full this year. If you need to bring your child(ren), keep them with you at all times.
- We will have transportation from the First Baptist Church beginning around 5:45 until the end of the evening.
- Parking is limited at Cimarron; thank you for being courteous and at peace with the design constraints.
Panthers enjoy this evening and we look forward to seeing you!
Positivity - Respect - Integrity - Diligence - Empathy
“Every student can learn, just not in the same way or on the same day.” – George Evans
ID BADGE IS REQUIRED EVERY DAY
- 3 free prints per month, $1 for the 4th and 5th print
- $5 replacement charge beyond the 5th print
- At the beginning of each month, this process will be reset through at least October.
For the safety and civility of our campus, students and staff all wear school-issued IDs and lanyards.
A good recommendation is to place your ID in your backpack as you leave your last class of the day.
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH FORM
The federal waiver providing free lunch and breakfast for students has expired. Please take a moment and fill out an application for free and reduced lunch. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!! Many individuals who apply end up qualifying and they didn't think they would. Click the link below to apply.
Complete and you will be entered to win a big screen tv!
If you would like to set up a Canvas account as an "Observer" of your student, follow these links or use the above QR Code for details.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IN THE CLASSROOM
Chromebook Protection Plan
NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES 7:10 AM - 2:20 PM
S & B BURGER JOINT FUNDRAISER
Join us Wednesday, August 31st from 5-9p for our first dine-out restaurant night at S & B Burger Joint - 2080 E. 2nd Street. Take a night off from the kitchen and earn money for your CPTO at the same time!
Put a copy of your receipt in the marked box after dining in and Cimarron will receive a 20% of the proceeds from your order.
Tickets are currently also live on Cimarron's website under athletics. EPS will now only be selling electronic tickets to events.
ADMINISTRATORS & COUNSELORS
Gabe Schmidt - Lead Principal, 8th Grade
Johanna Belt - Principal, 6th Grade
Dr. Kacy Harsha - Principal, 7th Grade
LaTasha Winther - 6th Grade Counselor
Teresa Murray - 7th Grade Counselor
Jessica Cook - 8th Grade Counselor
Cimarron’s School Resource Officers: Sgt. Littles & Sgt. Pearson