Motorcycle/ATV Related Injuries
By Zach Vick
General information about these injuries
5 Tips how to prevent
2. wear proper protection
3. invest in very good forms of protection and name brands ( trust ME, its worth it)
4. stay out of sticky situation on the track, dont flip
5. be a safe driver on the road, wear a helmet and obey the laws of the road
5 Statistics about motorcycle injuries
2. closely followed by broken wrists
3. ligaments are very easy to tear while on a motocycle
4. in the past 5 years, the injury rate for dirt bike riders has gone up 33%
5.76 per thousand will be badly injured in a day of riding
A: Actually, not as many as you think. in 2013, only about 4800 people died from motorcycle acciednts and atv accidents combined.
MYTH: You dont have to be fit to race motocross.
not true, youre average bike weighs about 150 pounds, you need to be in shape and strong in order to control your bike.
Upcoming Events For Marvin Ridge:
Feburary 13th; science and engineering fair
March 5th; spring musical
March 21st; arts night