Centennial Middle School
September 30, 2022
Letter from Principal Rosenbach
Dear Centennial Families,
Congratulations on making it through the first month of the school year. We are off to a great start and just finished up our Curriculum Nights, thank you to all that were able to attend. It was great to see both new and familiar faces and get back into our normal activities. We had an all-school assembly with our speaker Stu Cabe, who emphasized the importance of doing the right thing, even though it might be hard. He also spoke about our motto at CMS of Being Safe, Being Respectful, and Being Responsible.
Next week is also Spirit Week with the themes on the following days.
Monday – College Day
Tuesday – Twin Day
Wednesday – Neon Day
Thursday – Color War Day
Friday – Red and White Day
We will have a spirit/ recognition assembly on Thursday the 6 as well.
Our next school wide event will be conferences on October 25-27 and more info will be coming soon. I do know we will offer both in-person and Zoom options for conferences. Keep an eye out for a message about specific times and how to sign up for conferences.
Our staff have been busy designing interesting lessons for all of our students to engage them in each class. They are working hard on getting to know all of their students by name and need so they can do their best in supporting each and every student.
Thank you again to all that attended the Curriculum Nights and I encourage all families to attend our upcoming conferences in a couple of weeks.
Canvas Information for Parents
Picture Retake with Dorian Studios
Wednesday, November 2 - Retakes
To order photos:
- Go to Dorianstudio.com and search for your school
- Select the order button from the appropriate photo day
- Complete your transaction
After School Clubs
Payments and Online Purchases
Click here to go directly to Touchbase online payments.
ASB Cards $15
Yearbooks $25 - They will be sold from August - November 23 for pre-sales. After that time we will sell them at the end of the year on a first come, first serve basis.
Athletic fees $50 (Cost is zero if you qualify for free lunch)
PE/Health Fitness Uniforms $15 (shorts $7/shirt $8)
October Counselor's Corner
Need Help With Clothes, Shoes, Backpacks, Haircuts, or School Supplies?
Do you know a Centennial Middle School student who needs help getting school clothes, shoes, backpacks, a hair cut, or school supplies? If so, please contact your CMS School Counselor! You can stop by the main office or email us at
Important 22-23 School Year Dates
- .Week of October 24 - Fall conference week, Oct 25-27
- Friday, November 11- No school/Veterans Day
- Wednesday, November 23 - Half-day early release
- Thursday, November 24-Friday, November 25 - No school/Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 20 - Half-day early release
- Wednesday, December 21-Tuesday, January 3 - No school/Winter Break
- Wednesday, January 4 - Classes resume after Winter Break
- Monday, January 16 - No school/MLK Jr. Day
- Monday, January 30 - No school/Beginning of second semester and non-student day
- Friday, February 17-Monday, February 20 - No school/Mid-Winter Break
- Week of March 27 - Spring conference week (schedule and details TBD)
- Monday, April 3-Friday, April 7 - No school/Spring Break
- Monday, May 29 - No school/Memorial Day
- Friday, June 16 - Last day of school
- Monday, June 19 - No school/Juneteenth
- Tuesday, June 20-Friday, June 23 - Potential snow/inclement weather make-up days
Centennial Middle School - Contact Us
Attendance Line: 360-563-4534
Registrar Fax: 360-563-4588
Josh Rosenbach, Principal
Christy Martin, Main Office Secretary/ Attendance
Loren Childers, Counselor A-K
Erica Fortune, Counselor L-Z
The Snohomish School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator and ADA – Darryl Pernat, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7285, firstname.lastname@example.org; Section 504 Coordinator and Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying – Shawn Stevenson, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7282, email@example.com.