JOIN ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY
Institutional Planning & Effectiveness supports the mission of Alabama State University through achievement of the following goals:
- To assist in the development and implementation of campus-wide assessment and evaluation processes, including accreditation, academic program review, administrative unit review, and student learning outcomes review.
- To ensure the integration of assessment and evaluation outcomes in planning and decision-making of units.
Diversity, accountability, excellence, quality service, and integrity are the core values held in Institutional Planning & Effectiveness which form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves.
- We promote an environment of excellence and continuous improvement in support of the institution’s vision, mission and values.
- We are committed to providing quality client-centered service in a professional and courteous manner.
- We are committed to continuous data integrity by adhering to the highest ethical standards, research methodology and statistical analysis. We are committed to sound data collection, analysis and dissemination in a timely and accurate manner.
- Diversity of ideas, creativity, opinions, backgrounds and experiences that promote collegiality, production of high quality products and services as a team.
- Accountability used as a tool to measure student success, impact, and service. We are committed to sustaining a system of accountability and to uphold the positive values of transparency.