- Today is the first day of the 4th six weeks. Please watch for report cards to be sent home on Thursday.
- Mrs. LaPrade's class will present Rise & Shine this Friday morning. We hope you will join us!
- IRoK will meet after school on Thursday until 4:30.
- Volleyball sign-ups are open now. Forms are available in the office and must be postmarked by Monday, January 25. Late forms will not be accepted.
- Baseball sign-ups are also in progress. The deadline to return forms is Monday, January 25th as well.
- Yearbooks are on sale now. You can pick up an order form in the office or click here to order online. The price will increase on January 29, 2016, so order soon to get the best deal!
IRoK Area Competition
This weekend four of our intermediate robotics teams traveled to Alvarado for the TCEA Area 11 Robotics Meet where they competed against 4th-8th graders from all over the metroplex. Our teams did extremely well, and we are incredibly proud of all of them! Out of 113 teams, here is how they ranked:
- 32nd- Paradise 2 (Thomas Bennington, Cole Goodman, & Jimmy Loza)
- 35th- Paradise 1 (Kammie Bennet, Chloe Harrington, Levi Gibson, & Austin Mathison)
- 71st- Paradise 4 (Alaina Buckner, Lexi Clayton, & Patience Harrison)
- 72nd- Paradise 3 (Grant Adams, Grayson Beauvais, Kya Bennet, & Hailey Roberson)