Saunders County Summer Workshops
Just a few reminders about signing up for summer workshops:
1. Sign Up Sheet & Payment is due to the Extension Office 1 week prior to the date of the workshop.
2. No refunds will be offered in the 1 week before the workshop that is being sought to be refunded
3. The format for workshops is different this year. The focus for these workshops is education, not projects for the fair. There is a maximum allowed for each workshop - first come first serve.
4. Youth will need to pack their lunch unless stated otherwise on the workshop flier.
5. Non 4-H Members will m attend any 4-H workshop, but will be asked to pay an additional $5 per class. First preference will be given to 4-H members.