Principal's Corner #30
May 1, 2020
COUGAR STAFF SHOUT OUTS
- Thank you Glenda Cole for helping get devices into the hands of our families. You are appreciated.
- To the 3rd grade team for being my "guinea pigs" with class composure. I appreciate your patience as we learned together!
- To Melissa Adler, Joan Salinger and Alison Berner for helping be my extra eyes on our community letters. I appreciate the attention to detail.
- To the 2020-21 planning committee for your willingness to have honest conversations about what works and what doesn't work! Your collaboration is GREATLY appreciated.
- To Ken Martinez for continuing to monitor our building on a regular basis, helping take down art work and for helping prepare for May 11-13th.
From Katie Johnson
- To Glenda Cole, thank you so much for picking up a computer for one of my students and delivering it to his home! You are awesome and I'm so lucky to work with you!
From Michele O'Brien
- To the 4th grade team for continuing to amaze, inspire and support me. I couldn't be more proud of our team. I know when I look back on all of this, you will be the people I remember who got me through it! Thank you, Team!
From Erin Wehrle
Has it been awhile since you gave a SHOUT OUT? It's just a click away.
Progress Report Update
Hold off on inputting anything into PowerSchool for progress reports. We are still waiting for more information. The last day for data collection will be May 15th. Instructions for families to access progress reports will be emailed Friday, May 22nd. The last day for remote learning is May 19th, so you will have the 20th and 21st to finalize progress reports in PowerSchool. More information to come.
CCSD has partnered with Colorado Feeding Kids, a nonprofit organization who is supplying much needed food to our families in need. You can help by volunteering to pack meals and or make a donation. Meals are packed Monday, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10:00-12:00 at their warehouse in Englewood. Precautions for social distancing are in place. While they do have some masks and gloves, individuals are encouraged to wear your own mask and bring your own gloves if you have them. You can register or make a donation by going to: https://www.cofeedingkids.org/packing-events