Population, Religion, Language
- Vietnam had a 2014 estimate of 90,630,000
- Vietnam has 3 major religious categories. 45.3% of the countries people practice indigenous religions. 16.4% practice Buddhism, and 8.2% of the population consists of Christianity.
- The most prominent language in the country is Vietnamese.
Government, Economy, and Education
- Vietnam's government is considered a single party socialist republic
- The president of Vietnam is the head of state, and the Prime Minister is the head of Federal/National government
- The economy is mainly market based
- It consists heavily of Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry, Energy plants, and mining
- There are 4 levels of education. Preschool, Priamary school, High school, and College
Geography and Climate
- Vietnam has mainly Central highlands, Tropical forests, and coastal lowlands
- The high lands have very dense forests
- The southern part of the country is warmer, and the northern part is colder