Designing our Design LAB
2015-16: A Year of Learning, Making and Designing Together
Testing is Finally Finished
The Final Full Week of Classes
Individual Meetings This Week
I will be visiting classes this week to check out the learning.
Robotics This Week:
This is the final Wednesday for Robotics. Students will be competing against each other in the Robotics competition. Come check out the course and the competition in the Maker Space all day Wednesday.
Testing is Over-but we have one final Administration of the Conditions For Learning Survey
NWEA Spring Data Information Due
200 Minutes This Week
Monday, May 16-Personal Planning Time
Tuesday, May 17-Advisory Planning
Wednesday, May 18-Project Project Planning for 2016-17
Thursday, May 19-Project Planning Session for 2016-17
You Can Make It Day-Unconfirmed
Report Card Timeline
- Report Cards are open as of 5/13.
- Teacher Grade Entry is to be completed by 11:59 PM on 5/25.
- We will run average calculations on 5/26 between 7:30 and noon.
- We will open the average column on 5/26 after the calculations are done, so teachers can make any needed changes. These changes are made between noon on 5/26 and 11:59 PM on 5/27.
- Once the changes are made, Ms. Asberry will assign course credit and run the report cards.
- We will mail home report cards the week of 5/31.