April 5 at Lucy Read, April 6 at Cunningham: 3:30-5 pm
Social Emotional Learning: Goodbye Rituals
- What are some goodbye rituals you have for your students on a daily basis?
- What are some goodbye rituals you might consider adding to your daily routine for next year?
- What annual goodbye rituals do you have planned for your students at the end of the school year?
Using Social Stories as a Behavioral Accommodation
- Read Carol Gray's notes on how to write a social story (complete graphic organizer)
- Review of social stories available on behavior web site: www.tinyurl.com/aisdbehavior (look under "social skills" section and then click on "social stories" folder)
- Using social stories to support students with transition