Beta Upsilon Grapevine
Dalton District of Alpha Delta Kappa
The cool crisp weather is upon us and the festival goers and leaf lookers abound. Sometimes, we take for granted the surrounding beauty. Connecting with the outdoors can help ground you and become a source of serenity.
Our advantage is that these places exist even at our schools. Have you ever eaten in the Elementary lunchroom at Union County..it has a million dollar view! At Pickens County High School the "cafe" is a glass atrium with a wonderful view and the nature trail (although challenging) is a wonderful place to go for a walk. I encourage you to find one of these places at your school. When you are having "one of those days" spending just 15 minutes in one of these places can recharge your batteries. For our retired members, you all have the time to attend the Sorghum festival, Apple festival, Marble festival, etc...go HAVE FUN and ENJOY the great outdoors!
Next Meeting...Joint meeting w/ Beta Delta
Monday, Oct. 6th, 6pm
United Methodist Church 1139 U.S. 76 Hiawassee, GA
Fall Dalton District Meeting
Saturday, Oct. 4th, 10am-2pm
333 Country Club Way
Melinda Fonteboa (10/4)
Laverne Cobb (10/12)
Cares & Concerns
Donna Riddoch - Recovery from Surgery
Becky's Mom - Recovery from Surgery
Gloria Nealey - Loss of pet
Lynn Burch - Son deployed overseas
Robbi Callahan - Recovery from Shingles
- Members attending the first meeting of the year...you are off to a great start!
- Members attending the fall Dalton District meeting...thanks for representing Beta Upsilon!
- Members observing Alpha Delta Kappa month at their school.
- Amy Williams - son enrolled in Universal Technical Institute (UTI - Motorcycle program) and moving to Orlando, FL!
- Janet Davis - submitted Chapter Assessment PRIOR to the Oct 1 deadline! Cornucopia and Seven Pearl Chapter here we come :)