Social Security Act
By: Jennifer & Lisced
Social Security Act 1995
- Who was the program intended to help?
The Social Security Act was intended to help disabled , unemployed , & over the age of people of 65 years old.
- What does this program intend to do?
It provided a monthly check for these people that need help
- Does this program fall under the Relief, Recovery , or Reform program of Roosevelt's New Deal?
Yes , because it helped with economic problem that people were facing.
- How successful do you believe this program was at relieving the economic crisis?
It helped the elderly out from being dependent on their family.
- How does this program add to your understanding of the Great Depression?
It leads to understand that people suffer a lot of economical problem and with this act it helped them solve those problems
- Does this program still exist today?