CS Student Council
Fall 2016 Newsletter
2016-2017 Central School Student Council Members
Student Council Goals & Objectives
- To encourage and coordinate all student activities throughout Central School.
- To stimulate and develop good citizenship among students.
- To encourage social development through participation and community-building activities.
- To encourage 21st century student leadership through service.
We are really excited to get the year started with our two very popular and super successful service projects, our Halloween Costume Collection and our district-sponsored Students Change Hunger Food Drive.
Please HELP by donating FOOD:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned goods
- Canned goods (any kind!)
- Tuna & Chicken
- Trail mix
- Breakfast items
- Mac & Cheese
- Granola bars
- Chex Mix
- Snack Packs
· Collection will RUN from September 29 – November 22nd !!!!!!
· We collected 500 pounds last year, let’s see if we can beat our school record!!
**Food can be dropped in the main office or in the Central School Library!